Link: ACEC/MA Insights - Winter 2014 Issue
Highlights of This Issue:
Focus: Talent Management
- How's Your Work/Life Balance?
How our members feel about their work/life balance
- Is Paid Time Off Right for My Company?
Considerations for Choosing a PTO System and HR's Role
- Developing Technical Talent
Supporting our best engineers and scientists with active learning and skills needed for strategic growth; fostering a culture of mentoring, intellectual curiosity and innovation
- Maximizing Your Investment in the Seller-Doer
Instilling client relationship skills to all of your staff
- Marketing and Finance CAN Be Friends
Part 2: Training Will Have Zero Impact on Sales (Part 1 in Fall 2013 issue0
- Why Performance Evaluations Are Best Left in the 20th Century
Focus on the conversation rather than the process
- Searching for Key Talent: Don’t Get Caught Flat-Footed!
Answering the Question: "Why Our Firm?"
TOPICS OF INTEREST
- As a Plan Sponsor, Are You Meeting ALL of Your Fiduciary Duties?
Operational compliance for firm retirement plans
- Policy to Consider: Banning Cell Phone Use on the Road
- Liability issues for employers
- Electronic and Digital Signatures
- What is the difference between these? What is the legality of use?
- Private Sector Committee—Bridging the Gap Between the Private and Public Sectors
- ACEC/MA's Private Sector engages members and clients on development issues
IN EVERY ISSUE
- President’s Message
- What Has ACEC/MA Done for You Lately?
- ACEC/MA News and Notes
- New Member
- Upcoming Events--Save the Date - Our events planned for January and beyond.
We’re very interested in hearing from you. Do you enjoy Insights? Is there an issue you would like to us to cover? Contact Robert Dunn: email@example.com or Elena Bleakley: firstname.lastname@example.org
with any comments or article suggestions.