Link: ACEC/MA Insights - Winter 2013 Issue
Highlights of This Issue:
Tax Incentives for A/E Firms
Understanding tax incentives is more important than ever for A/E Firms
TRENDS IN ENGINEERING
Design Professionals Practices, Projects and Professional Liability Risks
Where Have We Been? Where Are We Now? Where Are We Headed?
Where Is Professional Engineering Licensure Going?
Exploring proposed initiatives to revise requirements for professional licensure
The View From Campus
What’s Happening in Engineering Education
Where Are All the Building Engineers?
The challenge of recruiting young engineers to the building design profession
Choosing a Career in Building Engineering
An electrical engineer in the building industry
Doing Business Internationally
Improve your odds of success working internationally
A Global Workplace: One Engineer's Experience
Combining engineering skills and love of travel
Design-Build and Construction Management at Risk
Professional liability issues for consulting engineers
TOPICS OF INTEREST
- Legislature Makes Three Changes to Wetlands Protection Act
- Impact of National Compensation Matrix on MassDOT’s Auditing Requirements
- Post-Election Wrap-up
- What Is Quality Environmental Documentation?
- ACEC/MA Government Affairs and Related News
IN EVERY ISSUE
- President’s Message
- What Has ACEC/MA Done for You Lately?
- News and Notes
- New Members
- Upcoming Events--Save the Date - Our events planned for January and beyond.
We’re very interested in hearing from you. Do you enjoy Insights? Is there an issue you would like to us to cover? Contact Bob Dunn: firstname.lastname@example.org or Elena Bleakley: email@example.com
with any comments or article suggestions.