ACEC/MA Insights - Spring 2015 Issue
|Type: Insights|| |
Link: ACEC/MA Insights - Spring 2015 Issue
Highlights of This Issue:
- View from an Agency: Q&A with Mass- port’s Luciana Burdi on BIM and Lean Design
- Integrating BIM—Architects’ Point of View
- “Lean” Design: The Basics
Topics of Interest
- Recent Legislation Increases Funding Alternatives for Water Infrastructure
- Dialing for Dollars: Outsourcing Lead Generation
- Massachusetts Enacts New Construction Retainage Law Applicable to Private Construction Projects
- ACEC/MA Education Corporation Scholarship: Winning Essay
- Massachusetts’ New Sick Leave Law: What You Need to Know
IN EVERY ISSUE
- President’s Message
- What Has ACEC/MA Done for You Lately?
- ACEC/MA News and Notes
- New Members
- Upcoming Events--Save the Date - Our events planned for June and beyond.
We’re very interested in hearing from you. Do you enjoy Insights? Is there an issue you would like to us to cover?
Contact Alison Smith, Stantec or Allison Hopkins, Tetra Tech
with any comments or article suggestions.
Copyright © 2017. All rights reserved.