ACEC/MA Insights - Spring 2013
|Type: Insights|| |
Link: ACEC/MA Insights - Spring 2013 Issue
Highlights of This Issue:
ACEC/MA Announces 2013 Engineering Excellence Awards Recipients
About the winning projects
ACEC/MA Education Corporation 2013 Scholarship Winner
THE IMPORTANCE OF ADVOCACY
- Professional Advocacy—What It’s All About
- Meeting the Challenges of the Infrastructure Funding Gap
- The Way Forward: Perspectives on MassDOT’s Transportation Investment Plan
- Understanding the Distinction between the Duty to Defend and Indemnify: Managing Associated Risks in Contractual Indemnification Requirements
- Cut Out the Fear: See into the Future to Build Certainty into Business Development
- Permit Extension Act Extends Permit Life—Again!
- ACEC/MA Hosts Stormwater Update
- Smartphone Security Risks
- Unified Communication: A Real-Time Business Communication Tool
- How 3D Modeling Helps Reduce
- Project Risk
IN EVERY ISSUE
- President’s Message
- What Has ACEC/MA Done for You Lately?
- News and Notes
- New Members
- Upcoming Events--Save the Date - Our events planned for April and beyond.
We’re very interested in hearing from you. Do you enjoy Insights? Is there an issue you would like to us to cover? Contact Bob Dunn: firstname.lastname@example.org or Elena Bleakley: email@example.com
with any comments or article suggestions.
Copyright © 2017. All rights reserved.