ACEC/MA Insights - Fall 2014 Issue
|Type: Insights|| |
Link: ACEC/MA Insights - Fall 2014 Issue
Highlights of This Issue:
- Don't Play Politics with Transportation Safety
- All-Electronic Tolling: The Key to Rebuilding the Interstate System
- Do Toll Roads Need a Publicist?
- 8 Tips for Public Involvement Success
Topics of Interest
- Business Development Training: the Real Scoop
- What can ACEC Leadership Programs Offer ME? Career Perspectives from Two ACEC Leadership Program Graduates
- Will the Connecticut Legislature Put a Time Limit on State Claims Against Design Professionals?
- Massachusetts Tax Law Changes- Will They Help or Hurt Local Engineering & Architectural Companies?
IN EVERY ISSUE
- President’s Message
- What Has ACEC/MA Done for You Lately?
- ACEC/MA News and Notes
- Upcoming Events--Save the Date - Our events planned for November and beyond.
We’re very interested in hearing from you. Do you enjoy Insights? Is there an issue you would like to us to cover?
Contact Alison Smith, Stantec or Allison Hopkins, Tetra Tech
with any comments or article suggestions.
Copyright © 2017. All rights reserved.