ACEC/MA Insights - Fall 2013
|Type: Insights|| |
Link: ACEC/MA Insights - Fall 2013 Issue
Highlights of This Issue:
Focus: Financial Perspectives
- Public-Private Partnerships: A New Project Delivery Model for Massachusetts?
- Key Financial Performance Indicators for Engineering Firms
Using financial indicators for success
- Marketing and Finance CAN Be Friends
Achieving balance between the two groups
TOPICS OF INTEREST
- Business Development—It’s Not for the Faint-Hearted
A look at one of the greatest challenges of running a business
- Enterprise Resource Planning Systems for Tracking & Reporting
How an ERP system can help streamline your business
- Ancient Doctrine Protects State against Statutes of Limitation and Repose
What does Statute of Repose mean to you?
- Motivating the Millennials
Engaging the next generation
- Reasons Why Technology and Design-Build Were Made For Each Other
Enhancing the design-build method
- Engineering Change: Conflicts in the Engineering World and How to Effectively Handle Them
A natural part of decision-making
IN EVERY ISSUE
- President’s Message
- What Has ACEC/MA Done for You Lately?
- ACEC/MA News and Notes
- New Members
- Upcoming Events--Save the Date - Our events planned for October and beyond.
We’re very interested in hearing from you. Do you enjoy Insights? Is there an issue you would like to us to cover? Contact Bob Dunn: email@example.com or Elena Bleakley: firstname.lastname@example.org
with any comments or article suggestions.
Copyright © 2017. All rights reserved.