ACEC/MA Everest Senior Executive Roundtable
Thursday, March 9, 2017, 4:30 – 8:00 PM
UMass Club, 1 Beacon St, 32nd Floor, Boston, MA
Fee: $250-ACEC/MA Member, $500-Non-Members
If your firm is an ACEC/MA member, you are a member.
Register by Friday, March 3, 2017
Light Reception: 4:30-5:00 PM l Discussion: 5:00-8:00 PM
Dinner served at 6:30 PM
Use your personal assigned Login and Password to register online. Do not use someone else's login/password. If your firm is an ACEC/MA Member, you are an ACEC/MA Member
For help, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
or call Caroline Dzialo at 617-305-4104
Join us for ACEC/MA's Everest Senior Executive Roundtable on Thursday, March 9, 2017 at the UMass Club, 1 Beacon St, 32nd Fl, Boston, MA, from 4:30 to 8:00 PM.
The ACEC/MA Everest Senior Executive Roundtable offers an opportunity to professionally network with Senior Leaders from the member firms of ACEC/MA, and share and improve leadership across our industry. Sharing and listening to best practices and overall peer interaction can lead to substantial improvements in the operation, quality, and culture of design firms.
Potential Topics Gathered from Previous Everest Sessions:
- Communications with Staff: How? How frequently? About what?
- Bidding and Price Competition
- Leadership Training Approach to High Performers
- Health Care – Response to Changing Plans
- Managing IT Risk
- PM Training Programs: How are firms conducting them? Criteria for PMs? How much to invest in training?
- Criteria for advancement: Based on Technical Performance? Business Performance? Seniority? Are there Guidelines?
- Criteria for advancement to Principal? Principal in Charge?
- Principal / Owner Relationship?
- Performance Review Process
- IT Philosophy and Approach
- Promotion of Education & Continuing Education: Tuition Reimbursement?
For individual registrations using your unique Username and Password to register and to receive the member rate. If registering more than one person from your firm, please use the registration form above. If you do not know your member login information, contact Caroline Dzialo, 617/227-5551 or email@example.com. To process your online payment the billing name and address must match the name and address of the credit card you are using. If you have difficulties registering online contact Caroline.
No-shows will be charged and cancellations must be received 2 business days prior to the event.
American Council of Engineering Companies of Massachusetts
The Engineering Center, One Walnut St, Boston, MA 02108-3616
Fax: 617-227-6783 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For information about ACEC/MA Membership, contact Abbie Goodman, email@example.com
or Caroline Dzialo, firstname.lastname@example.org; or call 617-227-5551.